Jack Black - Double Edge Safety Razor
Celebrate the tradition, precision, and comfort of authentic wet shaving with this German engineered, hand crafted Double Edge Safety Razor. It provides superior glide with less skin irritation and less cost than a multi-blade cartridge. The Jack Black Double Edge Safety Razor features an extended length handle for a better grip and custom-etched chrome accents that never dull or tarnish.
- Superior glide and closeness with less irritation
- Minimized pressure, preventing razor burn & bumps
- 1/5 the cost of cartridge refills
- Pack of 100 Personna Double Edge Razor Replacement Blades included
About MÜHLE:In its 65 years of producing fine shaving tools, MÜHLE has gained expertise and knowledge that set it apart from its competitors. Unlike other suppliers, MÜHLE has an in-house manufacturing operation, where metal and acrylic parts are crafted using exacting quality standards. Manufacturing expertise has been passed from one generation to the next, since the company was founded more than six decades ago. Today, the manufacturing team is composed of highly skilled craftsmen, many whose parents worked with our grandfather doing the same quality of production.
The equipment used to design and craft the MÜHLE manufactured shaving tools has been specially adapted from precision equipment originally used in the manufacture of jewelry and high end writing instruments. So, the attention to detail, whether in the lathing of the handle or plating of the metal parts, is second to none.
WHAT'S IN IT?
- Double Edge Safety Razor
- Pack of 100 Personna Double Edge Razor Replacement Blades
HOW & WHEN TO USE?
- The secret to the skin-friendly shave starts with proper preparation of the skin and whiskers. Ensure skin is clear of dirt and debris by using Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser or Face Buff Energizing Scrub. Moisten the beard area and lather thoroughly using the Jack Black Shave Brush with Supreme Cream Triple Cushion® or Beard Lube® Conditioning Shave.
- Before making initial contact with the skin, place the razor perpendicular to the face, allowing the curved top of the razor head to come in contact with the skin. Then slowly lower the razor handle to the proper 30-degree shaving angle. This will help prevent nicks and cuts upon initial contact.
- While shaving, focus on taking shorter, lighter strokes in the direction the whiskers grow. No added pressure is needed when shaving with a double edge razor. The weight of the tool is ideal to properly remove whiskers without damaging the skin. Focus on reducing hair vs. removing hair with each stroke. This will allow for gentler pressure and less irritation.
- Rinse the razor head as it becomes filled with debris and after shaving. Use both sides of the blade before rinsing for a faster shave. For best shaving results, replace the blade after 5 shaves or once a week.